Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Give Someone a Hug


Hugs are a simple way to show your love or affection for someone, yet we usually don’t do it enough. This week, give someone, that you wouldn’t normally, a hug. Even if you’re uncomfortable with physical affection, try it anyway. The simple fact that you’re pushing yourself out of your comfort zone might say more about how you feel than the hug! (Plus, it’s good to push yourself once in a while, right?)


On the other side of the spectrum, if you can’t be with them, send them a virtual hug: a photo of something that made you think of them, an encouraging quote...just the knowledge that someone is thinking of them is its own kind of hug.


Kindness is contagious!


2 comments:

  1. I love this, girls!
    Wish I could do this in person (except sadly I can't see any of my friends except over zoom thanks to government)
    Unfortunately for us, there's a couple guys who are really going through a rough time and I'd give them a hug, but my friend group is kind of wacky but doesn't exactly think "oh that's so nice" and they take it to the "ooooh what's this about??" level!
    But would 100% do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea:D I agree, we should definitely push ourselves out of our comfort zones more! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete